Give The Gift Of Theatre With A Grand Theatre Gift Voucher
The perfect gift for the theatre-lovers in your life, Grand Theatre gift vouchers can be used to purchase tickets for all of our shows as well as our VIP Booth Experiences. Gift vouchers start from £10 and are valid for two years from date of purchase.
If you are looking for alternative gift ideas, we offer a range of Grand Theatre memberships with great benefits for theatre-lovers.
Buying a Gift Voucher
Currently, gift vouchers can only be purchased online. Once purchased gift vouchers will be sent via email for you to print at home.
Using Your Gift Voucher
Whether you’re looking to book a smash-hit musical, a gripping drama, a one night concert or anything in between, it couldn’t be easier to use your Grand Theatre Gift Voucher.
You can redeem your voucher in any of these ways…
Simply enter the code on your voucher when prompted to do so.
In Person – (Due to Covid-19 restrictions this option is not currently available)
Pop in to the theatre with your voucher and visit our Customer Services team.
Over The Phone – (Due to Covid-19 restrictions this option is not currently available)
Give us a call on 01902 42 92 12 and let us know your voucher code.
Terms & Conditions
- Grand Theatre gift vouchers can be used as full or part-payment towards tickets and VIP Booth Experiences.
- A £4 booking fee will apply to all purchases.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the value of the purchase (including any transaction charge), change will be given as vouchers or as credit on your account.
- If the value of your purchase (including any transaction charges or fees) exceeds the value of your gift vouchers, the customer must pay the difference.
- Vouchers expire after two years from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for tickets, goods or services already supplied or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen or damaged.
- All purchases are subject to availability and standard Conditions of Sale.