Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing a theatre ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- All bookings incur a fixed £4 booking fee which applies irrespective of the number of tickets purchased.
- Booking and Postage fees are non refundable.
- Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged with the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
- If you choose the Collect option but do not intend to collect the tickets yourself then you MUST inform the Box Office in advance of who will be collecting the tickets. The Theatre is not liable for any inconvenience or embarrassment that may arise as a result of this information not having been provided.
- If you do not provide it then you accept that it may be necessary for us to contact you in order to confirm the issue of collect tickets to a third party. We may require photo ID from any person collecting tickets whether the ticket purchaser or third party and may record details from such ID as part of our commitment to preventing ticket fraud.
- We accept no liability for tickets purchased where the customer opts for us to retain such tickets for collection. We reserve the right in certain circumstances to withhold tickets that have been purchased for collection.
- Smoking in all areas of the Grand Theatre is strictly forbidden. The use of electronic cigarettes is also strictly prohibited.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off when in the auditorium.
- In the interest of our patrons, children under three years of age and babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children’s shows when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket is purchased, irrespective of the age of the child.
- Please note bag searches are in operation at all performances. On certain productions/performances, additional security may be in place.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are forbidden within the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers, if admitted may be required to occupy alternative seats to those marked on the ticket.
- Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond control of the management without notice and without the Grand Theatre being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult that is 18+.
The Grand Theatre implements a zero tolerance policy on aggressive behaviour. Please be kind to our staff.