BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Tickets are available to purchase online 24 hours a day regardless of date. Box Office telephone lines will be open from 2pm – 6pm Monday – Friday.
Performance Days – We are open 90 minutes prior to the performance start time for ticket sales & enquiries only. We will remain open for a further 15 minutes once the performance has started.
Non-Performance Days – Our counter service is closed.
For enquiries outside of the above hours, please contact us using the customer feedback form
All telephone calls are answered and placed in an automatic queuing system, which ensures your call is dealt with in strict rotation. Calls are recorded and may be used for training purposes.
Group Bookings: 01902 57 33 06 (Please note, group bookings, usually consisting of more than 10 tickets, cannot be made online. For the benefit of reservations and to receive information regarding discounts please visit the Box Office in person or book over the phone).
Please note that wheelchair spaces cannot be booked online – please contact the Box Office on 01902 42 92 12.
To book for Relaxed Performances for those on the Autistic Spectrum and/or with Additional Needs please contact Remy Lloyd (Access & Operations Manager) by calling 01902 57 33 20 or by emailing email@example.com.
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton, United Kingtom, WV1 1DE.
Methods of Payment
You can purchase tickets online or by phone using credit card, debit card, Grand Theatre credit, Grand Theatre gift vouchers, or Theatre Tokens.
From September 3rd 2021 tickets can be purchased in person at the Box office (see opening hours above) using the above methods of payment or by cash.
The theatre accepts Visa Credit and Debit cards, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo & Electron.
Cheques will be accepted provided there is at least 2 full weeks between the cheque being received and the date of the performance.
Please make cheques payable to:
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre (1982) Ltd, Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton, United Kingtom, WV1 1DE.
Please scroll down for full terms and conditions of purchase.
Grand Theatre Gift Vouchers & Theatre Tokens
You can purchase and redeem Grand Theatre Gift Vouchers online, by phone or in person. Grand Theatre Gift Vouchers are available in any denominations of your choosing.
We do not sell Theatre Tokens but you can redeem Theatre Tokens at the Grand Theatre, either by phone or in person. Please note, it is not possible to redeem Theatre Tokens online.
A fixed £4 booking fee applies to all purchases irrespective of the number of tickets purchased.
Tickets can usually be delivered to UK addresses for a fixed cost of £1 (Royal Mail 2nd class). Tickets booked within 7 days of the performance date will be held at the Box Office for collection. Tickets cannot be posted to addresses overseas and will also be held for collection.
You can have an electronic copy of your tickets emailed to you by choosing the ‘Print at Home’ option. Choosing ‘Print at Home’ means you can simply show your mobile device as your ticket(s). If you choose ‘Print at Home’ and are unable to show your tickets on a mobile device you will need print them off in advance of your visit.
Where a “General Concession” is indicated as being available on a ticket price, this usually applies to those over 60, children under 16, students in full time education, jobseekers and registered disabled.
General Concessions are valid for most performances, excluding Saturday evenings, but other exclusions may apply.
Double discounts do not apply.
The Grand Theatre is a beautiful Grade 2 listed Victorian auditorium, renowned for its intimacy and atmosphere. In choosing seats that will best suit your preferences or requirements, please see the Seating Plan and additional notes here
Tickets may be reserved but must be paid for within three working days of making the booking or no later than 3 days before the performance, whichever is sooner.
Unpaid reservations may be cancelled without notification after three days have expired or the deadline reached.
Exchanges and Refunds
Please note, It is a condition of sale that once tickets are purchased, money will not be refunded. We therefore cannot cancel or refund tickets once purchased but we may be able to exchange to another day of the same show. Please note, an exchange fee may be applicable. For more information about exchanging tickets please contact us using the customer feedback form.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing a theatre ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- All bookings incur a fixed £4 booking fee which applies irrespective of the number of tickets purchased.
- Booking and Postage fees are non refundable.
- Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged with the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
- If you choose the Collect option but do not intend to collect the tickets yourself then you MUST inform the Box Office in advance of who will be collecting the tickets. The Theatre is not liable for any inconvenience or embarrassment that may arise as a result of this information not having been provided.
- If you do not provide it then you accept that it may be necessary for us to contact you in order to confirm the issue of collect tickets to a third party. We may require photo ID from any person collecting tickets whether the ticket purchaser or third party and may record details from such ID as part of our commitment to preventing ticket fraud.
- We accept no liability for tickets purchased where the customer opts for us to retain such tickets for collection. We reserve the right in certain circumstances to withhold tickets that have been purchased for collection.
- Smoking in all areas of the Grand Theatre is strictly forbidden. The use of electronic cigarettes is also strictly prohibited.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off when in the auditorium.
- In the interest of our patrons, children under three years of age and babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children’s shows when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket is purchased, irrespective of the age of the child.
- Please note bag searches are in operation at all performances. On certain productions/performances, additional security may be in place.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are forbidden within the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers, if admitted may be required to occupy alternative seats to those marked on the ticket.
- Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond control of the management without notice and without the Grand Theatre being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult that is 18+.