Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our staff are our most important asset and have the opportunity to make a positive difference to your experience. We expect all staff members to carry out their duties in a professional manner and to make every reasonable effort to deal effectively with any problems should they arise.
Our aim is to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience at the Grand Theatre.
- Please be respectful of those around you. They have also paid to see the show and want to enjoy it as much as you.
- Please be kind to our staff; they want you to have a lovely time, but aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We all enjoy a drink but please know when to stop. Our bar staff will refuse to serve you if we think you’ve had too much, and no one wants that!
- If you see of hear something you’re not happy about please make a member of staff aware and they’ll do all they can to help.
- Please be respectful of the performers on stage. They want to entertain you, it’s their job, so please allow them to do so by not talking loudly or making inappropriate noise during the performance.
- Our security staff are here to make sure you’re safe. They will conduct bag searches so please allow extra time when getting here. Please have your tickets with you at all times.
- And finally, please turn off your phone when you enter the auditorium. We all have them and know how important they are, but no one wants to hear it going off during Romeo & Juliet or during the middle of their favourite song.
From everyone at the Grand Theatre, we thank you for you co-operation.
Terms and Conditions
To view our terms and conditions please click here.
What Happens When Things Go Wrong?
Things occasionally do go wrong. When they do, we will do our best to put things right at the time, treating all our customers with care and respect.
If you would like to provide feedback on any aspect of your visit, please complete the customer feedback form. This will be reviewed by the relevant member of the Associate Director team and you can expect to receive a response within 21 days.