Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing a theatre ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Smoking in all areas of the Grand Theatre is strictly forbidden. The use of electronic cigarettes is also strictly prohibited.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off when in the auditorium.
- In the interest of our patrons, children under three years of age and babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children’s shows when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office and a ticket is purchased, irrespective of the age of the child.
- Please note bag searches are in operation at all performances. On certain productions/performances, additional security may be in place.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cameras and any form of audio or visual recording equipment are forbidden within the auditorium.
- Latecomers will not be admitted (prior to the show or after the interval) until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers, if admitted may be required to occupy alternative seats to those marked on the ticket.
- Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond control of the management without notice and without the Grand Theatre being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.